Learn high impact training skills taught by a Master
The following course is designed to train trainers or team leaders in the art of effective training. The most up to date training methods will be used throughout the programme and the knowledge will be placed on best practice within the training industry. The trainer for the programme is an experienced senior trainer who has achieved the highest level of training design and delivery through the Master Trainer association and is an active member of the training and competency network'to improve training standards'.
The emphasis during training will be on high levels of participation to ensure that delegates develop their confidence as well as their competence.
On completion of this course delegates will be able to:
- Understanding the training grid
- Make any course interactive, enjoyable and fun
- Create discussion in groups effectively
- Design an effective training programme
- Know and use ice breakers effectively
- Understand group work and group dynamics
- Carry out skill /task analysis.
- Develop clear training / presentation objectives.
- Use a systematic approach to coaching/training (P.E.S.O.S.).
- Plan and prepare a training session / presentation.
- Know and understand the different learning styles
- Create effective visual Aids
- Know how and when to use visual aids
- Identify relevant delivery / training methods.
- Identify and learn best practice training techniques
- Give effective feedback from role plays
- Know when to use training games
- Understand the walking walls for training
- Design world class training programmes
- Use video and DVD learning effectively
- Use various tools to evaluate the training
- Create clear and effective learning objectives
- Know the difference between facilitating and teaching
- Understand why power point lecturing is not training
- Effective methods for testing the learning process.
- Field and ask questions effectively.
- Develop ice breakers that work
- How to get involvement from everyone
- Know what people remember and why
- Understand the importance of analogies
- Understand why acronyms work for training
- Understand the importance of recall and recap
- Evaluation of training