Communication Skills Training Course
The aim of the communictaion skills course is to provide the delegates with the knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary to provide excellent standards of service, through effective communication. It covers the three core types of communication along with the seven steps for effectiveness. These steps are necessary to ensure that the communication of the customer and the organisation are clear.
The course is interactive and fun, but still creates ideas that can be used in the workplace to enhance performance.
Communication Skills Course - Key Learning Points
- Establish others needs quickly and effectively.
- Understand the four different personality types.
- Resolve problems by questioning and listening.
- Communicate clearly and effectively.
- Understand the three core areas of communication.
- Use the seven steps for effective communication
- Understand the importance of active listening.
- Demonstrate empathy.
- Calm the customer and keep focus.
- Understand the three basic types of human behaviour.
- Solve problems with a proven method.
- Relate to the audience (internal/external)
- Get clarity in the message
- Understand the communication process
- Three key areas of communication
- Barriers to effective communication
- Questioning techniques
- Controlling conversations
- Importance of perception
- Effective body language
Communication Skills Course Delivery
- Trainer Presentation and Training Exercises
- Group Workshops
- Skill Practice Feedback &case studies
- Case Studies
The communication skills course lasts for 1 day. Please get in touch, we'd love to hear from you.